Sunday, June 6, 2010

OH LuisMi!!!!

Today I decided to listen to some music of artists that I havent taken the time to listen to in a while. Well today's music pick was "si tu te atrevez" spanish for " if you dare" this song is sung by my absolute favorite singer of all time BEFORE he became lame for marrying gold digger Aracely Aramula. GRRRRR. Anyway Luis Miguel's is also know as "el sol de Mexico" "Mexico's sun" yes SUN not SON. Luis Miguel i always admired for ALWAY and I mean ALWAYS keeping his private life to himself. He says his private life is not for sale and thus never speaks about it. VERY ADMIRABLE. I love how Luis Miguel is always so classy LOOKING. LOL cuz he was a bit of a womanizer and dated everyone from Mariah Carey to Daisy Fuentes to you name it, paparazzi would take pictures of him and these women but he'd never speak of it in interviews. LOL anyway that's not the point of this post. the point is I love his music but gosh... he married and had two kids with a gold digger. what a shame now he doesnt even want to see her. ha ha ha ha ha ha!! and my question is, how the hell does this guy not get tired of wearing suits all the time? he does concerts IN SUITS. interviews in suits. but very classy style. Ok here's the vid. ENJOY. oh if you like ballads, LuisMI's the guy to sing them I tell ya!! this video was shot in L.A. btw.

and this is a nice cheery song. cheesy vid but nice song.

1 comment:

Zie said...

I heard his songs..not bad. The spanish speaking/singing guy i love is Ricky Martin hehehehe...i got all of his albums and have been to 2 of his concerts here ;)