Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Last night's earthquake caught on tape... during a ball game?

That's right. last night I was talking to my mom as I sat on the floor of my room and all of a sudden my mom says omg did you feel that? No I tell you that i cant stay still most of the time so I was sitting on my floor with my legs stretched out in front of me shaking my legs. I asked my mom what it was she felt. she said oh it was an earthquake. I didnt feel it cuz i was shaking my legs because i cant seem to ever stay still but two minutes later my mom gets a call from my eldest sister asking my mom if she felt the quake. apparently this was a 5.7 quake that rocked the San Diego area pretty hard and was felt up to L.A. San Diego is about a three hour drive south of L.A. so you get an idea. Anyway last night in San Diego, there was a baseball game going on and the quake was caught on camera check it out.

No comments: