Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Goodbye Spain! GOODBYE BLOG READERS!!

alright for my last update, here are the scores Honduras lost to Chili with a score of 0-1, Spain lost to Switzerland, in which in my opinion was a sloppy game by Spain, but anyway Spain I am sad to see you go FOR NOW So Spain scored zero goals while Switzerland scored 1 goal. The hosting team South Africa lost to Uruguay with a score of 0-3... OUCH!!! Alright I am definitely looking forward to tomorrow's game, I'll still be flying so I think I am gonna miss it. :( But Zie ur my successor LOL so pls pls pls let me know WHEN MEXICO WINS ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! OK Damn I am so mad I am gonna miss the game. OK that's it for me for now, I'll see you all next month on the 7th!!! Zie, TAKE IT AWAY!!! LOL Thank you guys sooooo much for sticking with Soho Meets Solo. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

Fuser said...

You leaving us too?
where are you going? :(

SoHo said...

sorry for late reply. I went to mexico