Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Zeland vs Slovakia

New Zealand and Slovakia both score a goal leaving yet another tied game. score was 1-1.
Fuser I agree, so far these games have been boring and nobody seems to be playing as they normally would.
teams look tired and we havent even done a full round of all teams. It's crazy. Zie I appreciate you stopping
by for info on the world cup. LOL I will have to leave it to you though cuz I leave for Mexico tomorrow night.
I'll try to post from out there but I dont think I will be able to cuz my laptop has been acting stupid. anyway for now
I'll enjoy my last two days with you since I have a midnight flight tomorrow. Zie, the blog as of tomorrow is all
urs. you dont have to share with me again til july 7th. that's my return date. LOL OK guys... see you in a bit with more
updates!!

No comments: