Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sobe's yogurt maker!!!


I went on sobe's blog today and realized I didnt blog about how bad I want her freakin yogurt maker!! I LOVE YOGURT!!!! GREEK STYLE PLAIN YOGURT!!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!! Btw sobe, i left you a reply to that post on ur blog. OMG i thought ur yogurt maker was so cute!!!! it's a shame you dont really like yogurt OMG i need to find me one and you really got a bargain for 5 bucks!!! WOW!!! I am sooooo jealous!!! have you any idea how bad I want to make my own yogurt??? WOW!!! ok i gotta get me one!!! WOW!!

2 comments:

Zie said...

I LOVE YOGURT TOO!!!
Wow! This is soo cool your very own yogurt maker..hmmm i gotta check if we have this here. I am gonna get a break maker though! I love bread ;)

Anonymous said...

Did you make any yogurt yet? I caved and bought a tub of stonyfield vanilla, which i love!! --sobe