Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bye Bye England :(

HI Everyone..hope you guys are having a great weekend wherever you are at :)

My weekend is over now..in a couple of hours it's back to work for me again. I just hope that my shoulder and arm will get better soon. It sucks to have a sore shoulder and arm.

Anyway here's the latest World Cup News...

As you all know i support england and they were thrashed by Germany 4-1! I watched it and i couldn't believe it! First of all..England should have gotten the 2nd goal allowed. I don't know if it would have made a lot of difference but we may never know now. They had a goal disallowed and their morale was down. The germans took advantage of that and score 4 goals!! So it's now bye-bye england!! The English FA should get an englishman to coach the england team!! I think it will be bye bye Fabio Capello also...

Next match for the day will be our dear Mayra's Mexico who will be up against Argentina.
COME ON MEXICO!!!

I will update that results later...

Zie

No comments: