Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Starbucks delivery?


Zie and I were talking on the phone yesterday and somehow starbucks came up in our conversation so Zie casually said something about her getting starbucks delivered to her I was like WHAT???????? you get starbucks delivery to you???? OMG!! so apparently in singapore, starbucks,KFC,McDonalds and other fast food places deliver to you!!!!!!!! I couldnt believe it!!! I was like wow we dont have that in the states!! we only have drive throughs... but delivery from starbucks??? WOW!! and all these other fast food places? that was really interesting. I told Zie well maybe out here we have so many starbucks and fast food places at every corner that there's just no point for delivery options. Anyway I am sure if Starbucks decided to have a delivery option here in L.A. birthday boy Miller would be completely MIA... NO doubt but would be super pleased I am sure. LOL OK so I had to blog about that. LOL hey do they have delivery starbucks in your country our city? I'd like to know.

No comments: