Saturday, June 5, 2010

smoking 2 year old

In Indonesia there's this 2yr old boy who smokes two packs of cigarettes a day!!! 2yrs OLD!!! his farther gave him his first cigarette when he was one and sees nothing wrong with his baby smoking. He says his son looks healthy so it's ok. I found this video on youtube and somebody made the funniest comment ever! frankly I agree with the comment. check it out.

Somebody needs to pick this kid up and bring him to HOLLYWOOD! This kid is funny and has uncanny coordination at the age of 2. Skip the fact that he's overweight and his parents are Stoopid... The kids got some serious potential. I'd love to see some more of this kid doing something other than smoking. He did the shootem up scene like a PRO! It is sad though, when a 2yr old has to kick a smoking habit! DAM

1 comment:

Zie said...

I read about this and i was shocked. Almost everyone smokes over there! Cigarettes are apparently very cheap. It's like a national passtime for them..

I don't like it but hey who am i to say rite?? You know who is also a smoker but when he is with me he slows down lol