Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Shout outs!!!

Simply E, Yingee, Fuser, Zie, Sobe, and everybody that has left comments on the cbox. thank you sooooo much. Simply E, no worries, I've been meaning to change the header because it annoyed me that I had to scroll down so much to see the first post. LOL but ur very welcome LOL!!Zie.... ah Zie... LOL ur freakin awesome! ha ha ha!! Sobe, I am doing better thank you so much I hope ur doing well and not having too much drama with certain people or a certain person at work... cough!! LOL . thanx for ur email. Fuser, I really hope you can bring ur butt over to L.A. to hang out for a bit and hit the town too. Sobe and I didnt have a chance to hit the town together but we did have a nice long chat and that was really cool. LOL!! So hopefully I get to meet you too. Or I'll make my way to Greece some time and visit you!!
Yingee!! Congratulations on ur graduation!!!!!!!!!!! you did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party at yingee's place!!! LOL!!! congratulations!!!!

To all my blog readers. Gosh you guys make me so happy even when my days arent so good!!! so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: