Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Do you food budget?



Hi everybody!! Ok I have a question. I am wondering if any of you make a budget for food. Why do I ask? well because I went on yahoo answers and I saw a question that someone posted and it read as follows... "Do you budget on food?
I like food. I tend to eat certain food without considering the price. I have spent a lot this month. So how?"

My answer to this question was this..."well even if you budget or not, when ur hungry and you've spent ur food money already on food you already ate, ur gonna get some more money and go buy some more food. hunger is hunger and you shouldnt budget hunger. If ur hungry then buy some food and eat. dont splurge when ur not hungry but buying enough is just fine but i wouldnt put a budget on myself cuz when it come to hunger ur gonna spend more money weather u used ur food allowance or not. so it being a life necessity, I say ur fine. just try to stay off the snacks and stuff you dont need. stick to essential and you'll be fine and wont even need a budget".

I got voted best answer so now I want to know what your position on food budgeting is.

3 comments:

Zie said...

Good answer...

well i do not food budget :) I eat what i want lol! But in moderations or else my hard work at the gym goes down the drain..

Fuser said...

food budged?
here is Greece baby, food is one of the best things in our lifes,
as hard the economy and our goverment try to make us to be "skimpy" with the food costs, we don't make any...concession is this area !
I know we are totaly crazy ...! but when the Greeks decide to cook and eat nothing can stop them lol
and if we try to spend less for our food, the end of the world is close! lol, trust me on this.

Hanan said...

No food budget fo me neither.

Your answer is a good one, so it deserve to be voted the best! ;D