Friday, April 2, 2010

Korean food anybody?


My very great friend Amina and I went to the Tofu house in korea town to have us a piping hot bowl of tofu stew. IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!!! I had soooo much food I could barely type right now. LOL yet it was sooooo satisfying. ok I'll show you the pictures and tell you more about this absolutely wonderful little place out here tomorrow because I have to email myself the pictures from my phone and it's getting late here and I have to get up early tomorrow for my workout. I havent exercised in a week because of all the drama so I will start again tomorrow morning then post my pictures when I get back. see you all soon. thanx again for being here!!

SoHo

1 comment:

Zie said...

You are soo making me hungry...didn't have time for breakfast today cause the moment i walked into the office i had tonnes of emails and other stuff to clear as usual.

Anyway glad that you're ok. Was woried when i heard about the quake in LA.

can't wait to read more..Have a great workout. I miss going to my gym too. Hopefully i go back this weekend :)