Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'll finish my post. I promise.

Ok so I havent gotten around to finishing my post but I will do so. possibly tda.
I've not been home often so I dont have time to finish my post. Usually I am working then go out with friends and get home quite late so i just take a quick shower and hop into bed when I get home because I know if I start blogging I wont sleep for hours then I am sleepy at work and will move slowly. Anyway I need to do my damn taxes and dont know if i've missed the deadline or not but I dont think I did.... I think I'll do them now and try to finish my korean food post after. UMMMMMM oh yeah me and a couple of friends went out for korean food again last night and I had a tofu and vegetable stew again with the hottest spicy level AGAIN and my stomach is killing me tda... AGAIN. LOL i love spicy food even though I know I'll be in pain later LOL. Ok let me do my taxes so i can come back and hang with you guys for a bit. hang tight I'll be back!!

1 comment:

Zie said...

I just did my taxes..lol!!
Can't wait for more posts from you! Reading your adventures really make me get through my day faster :)