Monday, April 19, 2010

sea of poppies



Ok here are the rest of the poppy pictures. you wouldnt believe
how many poppies there are and how dense these hills are with these
golden flowers... well they look orange but you know... california "the golden state" so we have the poppy which is supposed to be golden too. anyway on with the pictures. you'll see horrible pictures of me including the one above... what can I say... I guess one cant always take good pictures so these are pretty bad but whatever LOL. You'll also see my car with it's new dent on the door that I am upset about but dont really care anymore if that makes any sense... and mountains of POPPIES. ENJOY!










4 comments:

Fuser said...

I thought california named golden state for a differend reason! lol
like gold...real gold! lol
you're sweety in this field.

SoHo said...

Yeah california is the golden state because of the gold rush that it had in it's past when everyone was making their way to california to find real gold.

Zie said...

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!! You're always so beautiful in all the pics. Unlike me..sheesh i have had a lot of bad photos thrown away lol
And i love all the poppies around u :) Urgh u making me miss LA soo much. I soo want to go back to USA!!
*note to self - START SAVING!!*

SoHo said...

ha ha ha ha ha ZIE!!! thank you so much. LOL ur too sweet. seriously come out to LA. We'd have a blast I promise!