Tuesday, March 2, 2010

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so Philippe's back!! YAY!!!! yesterday while I was feeling down at work, I got a random txt from Philippe asking if I wanted to have a drink. I was soooooooooooo happy he was back!!! he came to celebrate his fathers birthday over here but he'll be flying back to france this sunday with his parents and brother. He'll fly back to L.A. around the fifteenth. I am soooooooooooooooo Happy so last night we hung out and poor philippe was so tired he was talking and falling asleep as he talked LOL so I was like yeah I cant even drive straight anymore I think I going home so at two in the morning I leave his house and go home. I dont know how I made it home but wutever tonight I will be hanging out with Amina in a couple hours or so. anyway I'll have more posts as soon as I am not suffering from the blues anymore. and judging by the wonderful group of supportive friends I have and you guys, I should be back up and running in no time!!

No comments: