Friday, March 12, 2010

BACK HOME!!!

Hi guys!!! I am back home from mexico!! ahhh feels good to be back. ok here's the deal. remember I said I'd take tons of pictures in mexico? well guess what? I couldnt. I was feeling really sick and ready to faint so I was taken to the hospital and I had to go back and forth when my doctor started his shift at four. anyway they drew blood from me and did a urine test as well. turns out I am anemic. I was told I need to eat more and have a well balanced diet. I lack iron and have very low levels of some essential body fluids I guess. IDK anyway my entire trip was me going back and forth to the hospital and it totally sucked. I didnt get to go out and hit the town.... so I saw nothing in mexico except the inside of the doctor's office. Yeah I know. sucks right? anyway I am back and ready to get dressed for work. I dont really feel like going yet. LOL but whatever. I'll have some more posts for you when I get back home. Thanx for stopping by even though you knew id be gone. that means a lot to me. Thank you all!!! k I'll see you in a bit!

3 comments:

Yingee said...

Hey Mayra,

Pls take good care of yourself and eat more!! You are a chef, you should cook something good to you and treat yourself better! Otherwise, we will be so worry about you! Hope you will get well very soon!!
P.S. Welcome back!

SUchaha said...

get well soon and try to get some rest for before you may be become seriously sick

Zie said...

Mayra...please eat!! I am really worried now! You're sick and so is he :( I am making him eat and rest also...
YOu both are overworked! Eat and rest...