Monday, March 15, 2010

cant sleep?



Hi everybody!! I have a problem. ever since i came back from mexico, I find myself not being able to sleep at all. I stay up all night and even get home early from work just to try to give myself enough time to fall asleep but I just cant sleep. I dont know what to do. I dont know if maybe the medication for anemia has a side affect that causes me not to sleep or if it's from the trip or i dont know!!! it's been three nights already that I have not slept a bit. I have dark circles under my eyes and I want to sleep but I just cant. Any suggestions anybody? as I am posting this, it is 4:00am monday and I have to get up for work in 3 hours!! help guys! any tips on what I can do to fall asleep?

1 comment:

Yingee said...

Sorry, I can't help you. As I am alway sleepless, too. But, if you alway think of it, or push yourself to fall in sleep with you can't sleep. It will become worse. So, try to relax and never look at the clock when you can't sleep. As, when you know the time, it only increase stress! Take care! Kisses!