Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Phone!!

Ok so my phone got wet and I waited for it to dry because when I tried to charge it, it would tell me that it's being charged but in reality it never charged at all. So my phone was broken and it sounded muffled when someone called me or and also I sounded very muffled to the person calling me so I bought a $79 blue tooth (ear piece) in order to hear my caller more clearly and for them to hear me clearly as well but I lost it. so yesterday I bought a new phone.... $300. And I try my old phone again and it works!!! grrrrrrrr but that's ok because my new phone is an updated version of my old phone but at least I can hear crystal clear now through my phone and my caller can hear me very clear too. So I am happy. I'll post my pictures soon so hang tight. Oh btw! Johnny Depp's new movie Alice in Wonderland comes out in theaters tomorrow and you bet I am gonna be there to watch it!! I am so excited about this movie. OK here's the trailer. ENJOY!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

Zie said...

GET A BLACKBERRY GIRL!!! Then we can be Blackberry buddies lol!!

I am watching Alice tonight i think..depends on my sis who is driving us hehehehe...

Yingee said...

Hey, Mayra, you seems always broke your cell phone... be careful! ha ha... And I am going to watch Alice in wonderland tonight! Waited for long time! Love Johnny!! And today is Friday in HK time! Happy Friday! Wish all of you gals have a happy weekend!

SoHo said...

Zie, LOL I am not used to the full key pad on the blackberry. besides I love the predictive txt. lol OMG i cant wait till tomorrow so I can watch it.

Yingee,
yeah ur right I dont take care of my phones very well. LOL well some just break by themselves. most of them I break though. LOL lucky. you guys get to see Alice first!

Yingee said...

The movie is great! I was excited for that! This is one of the "must watch" movies in my list! The top one must be RE4!! Hope Setp. cab come faster!!

Sweet-n-Stuff said...

Hey Mayra, sorry about your phone. FYI: If you ever get water on your phone again, try one of two things; take the battery off and use a blow dryer on low power to dry it out and/or sit the phone in a container of dry rice for a day or two if you can do without it that long. These usually work.

Better luck with the new phone. Gosh!! $300 is steep!