Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thank you all for ur support

I'd be lying if i said i didnt have a group of the most amazing friends in the world from around the globe.
I'd be lying if I said I have no friends in china, singapore,U.S.,japan, greece, france,etc... and I am more than grateful to have all of you guys on my blog and so grateful for all ur support so THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!! you guys mean the world to me seriously. thank you for letting me know I can count on you all for support when i am feeling at my lowest. I feel almost fully recovered from this whole situation and I have you guys to thank for it. so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! OK my regular posting will resume soon!! so stick around for new posts. again thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

soho

4 comments:

Zie said...

Awww thanks...We'll always be around for you no matter what :)

just a dial away :) :)

Personally i am glad that i got to know you and Laila..you both and your blog really are the light in my life :) I always come here and i am instantly happy :)

Fuser said...

friends dosen't have to say thanks to each others :)
we're here baby,
you'll be beter soon and please give us your beautyful smile back !
love you.

Hanan said...

Mayra you're worth it.
You are a good girl, and good girl deserve all the good things life has to offer. ;)

As we are in the acknowledgments...

I would like to express my gratitude to what you do to your website. With your hard schedules, you still find the time to write & entertain us.


Thank You for All!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I missed so much! But am thankful for you all too. Thanks!--sobe/g