Sunday, March 7, 2010

Alice in Wonderland


I am sooooooooooooooooo very tired!!! last night my friend and I went to go see Alice in wonderland but the problem was that we wanted to watch it in 3d. All the 3D showtimes were sold out until 10pm. that was kind of late for us considering the movie is about two hours long which would have us be outta the movie theater by midnight. We had to work the next day and we decided to watch it anyway. I invited my boss to come join us and he did. It was raining and cold and I was wearing flip flops!! my feet were cold and wet. I went back to the restaurant to get my shoes and socks and an extra sweater (yes I practically live there LOL) and off to a bar we went while we waited for the time to come to watch the movie. My boss got drunk even though he says he was buzzed I know he was drunk. LOL my friend and I were completely sober. she had two beers and I had a soy chai late from starbucks LOL!!! I was cold so the last thing I wanted was cold beer! Anyway the movie was sold out for both 3D and non 3D. luckily we bought our tickets early evening to watch it at night and three minutes after we bought ours, Alice and wonderland was officially sold out for the day and night so we were lucky. Anyway we enjoyed the movie in 3D. It was wonderful except I wanted a different ending for the mad hatter. LOL Anyway if you havent watched the movie, it's a must see!!

1 comment:

Zie said...

Loved Alice in Wonderland :)