Thursday, March 18, 2010

new movies for me!! YAY!!


Ok so remember I told you I bought my new bed? well that same day I was passing by a blockbuster that was going out of business and they had dvds up to 50% off so I had to go in. I bought two movies one is called. "god is great but I am not" starring Audrey Tautou (we know her from Amelie) but I was excited to get this movie because it's before she did Amelie. this movie is basically a girl who falls in love with a guy who happens to be Jewish so when she finds out he's Jewish, she becomes obsessed with Judaism and attempts to convert after studying the religion. I haven't watched it yet but since it's my day off tda I will. LOL. Next movie is called Dans Paris and I am happy because I can now understand some french LOL thanx to my french class book and my boss who's french and is oh so kind to spend long periods of time with me making sure I understand french. So thank you very very very much! Anyway Dans Paris is about a man who has become depressed due to the break up of him and his girlfriend and moves back home to Paris to live with is divorced father and womanizing, slacking younger brother. his father and brother try to cheer him up with women, wine and home cooked meals but nothing works. One night when the father and son bring home a woman for the depressed son to entertain he begins to realize that family and the pursuit of love are always worth the fight. sound interesting to me. but i haven't watched this one either so I will also watch it today and catch up on a lot of my french homework that i missed out on while in Mexico. I just love it when I get a bargain on a movie. LOL

No comments: