Sunday, June 14, 2009

MY Los Angeles Lakers: 2009 NBA Champs



The Los Angeles Lakers are the 2009 NBA Champions! It was an amazing run & I can admit that there were games in this series & the last when I was almost too angry to watch games. I say that b/c the Lakers sometimes play like teams have to bow down to them & that's just not the case. Other teams are hungry for the championship & "we" can be so lazy & it shows on the floor. I was so aggravated with the guys during the Denver series that I didn't think "we" could do this. I was disappointed, feeling like "we" were DONE & then all of a sudden, MY Lakers showed up in game 5 against Denver & NOW, "we" are the champs! I'm proud of my guys & I'm so happy to be a Laker fan. I'm glad I don't give up on my guys! It's like an up-and-down marriage: your spouse promises to do better & get it together, to make it work AND does for awhile then something comes up & your spouse does something to let you down again. You stick with him b/c you know "there's good in him" & you love him so much & you know sooner or later he will be the man you fell in love with! That's me & the Laker team - love 'em but they let me down so much then there are times like these last few games & then again tonight that make it ALL SO WORTH IT! Tonight makes it all better - sweetest love making in 7 years! You've made me proud! Love you guys!







No comments: