Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Fake Fiance


So I finally watched the movie titled "My Fake Fiance" with Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence (who's fine as hell) anyway I freakin LOVED IT!!!! It made me fall in love with Joey Lawrence. Not only does this man have a cute face and beautiful eyes, his bod is insane ripped!!!! If Went doesnt appear or if I dont see him around anytime soon, I am gonna start turning my attention to Joey Lawrence. LOL!!! Anyway so I finally watched this movie and I absolutely loved it. I've enjoyed Melissa Joan Hart when she played "Sabrina" in her pilot show called "Sabrina the teenage witch" and I enjoyed Joey Lawrence when he played "Joe" on his tv pilot back in the day titled "Brotherly Love" along with his brothers Mathew and Andrew Lawrence. My point being, if you havent seen the movie, you gotta check it out. Here's the trailer and Joey Lawrence is SUPER HOT!!! And if you dont believe me, click below for the pictures and the trailer ha ha ha ha ha!!! Enjoy!!







No comments: