Monday, June 15, 2009

Isnt this cute?

Ok so the pictures i promised to share with you all are here. Before I do that, i have to say that OMG Laila!!!! I want me a Lakers champions shirt!!!! those look GREAT!!!! LOL!
Ok so my sister and I went to RFD (Real Food Daily) this is a vegetarian restaurant with locations in West Hollywood and Santa Monica. Not sure if they have other locations cuz i only go to those two. Anyway I ordered their special Thai dish and it was crazy delicous!!! My sister had enchiladas and I had a taste of it...


WOW really good!! After having lunch, we went shopping and spotted this moss covered chair outside a spiritual book shop. I thought it was the cutest thing ever. LOL!! So i took a picture to share with you. It's fake moss but it's still plenty cute.
One of my favorite places to shop is at "Anthropologie" THIS PLACE IS WONDERFUL. The clothes there is just way too cute and you can also shop for little extras there too like travel books, decor for your home, bed sheets, small furniture pieces, all kinds of stuff. I am not sure if this store has locations throughout the U.S. or abroad but if you come to L.A. definitely check it out. I promise you'll love it. Ok next round of pictures are of my food when I went with my cousin steve to a place called "Vegan" in studio city. Thai food place. SERIOUSLY DELICOUS!!! I always take pictures of my food when I eat out but this one I just had to take a picture of because my rice was served in the shape of a heart! my cousin got his served as a pyramid. I dont know about you but I appreciate the details on my food. LOL! ok so here are the pictures.uh oh cant seem to find my heart shaped rice pictures or the pyramid one... i'll post them a soon as i find them. in the meantime... Enjoy!








1 comment:

Zie said...

Beautiful! I love this kind of stores! had loads of them in UK. My aunt and i used to go to them a lot :)

Yummy food!