Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jordan Chandler recants allegations of molestation...

It seems as though now, since Michael Jackson is no longer with us, Jordan Chandler, the boy who's father accused Michael of child molestation in 1993, admits he lied! How crappy is that! Here's the story as well as his statement as reported by a radio station in Rochester, NY:

The kid that said Michael Jackson touched him just came out and said he lied. He is saying his pops wanted loot which is the reason behind the false accusation.

After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth. Evan- "Now for the first time i can't bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn't do anything to me, all of this was my father lies to escape from being poor."



In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson's genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. "I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can't tell Michael how much I'm sorry and if he will forgive me ". Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever....

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer's genitals.

"Now for the first time I can't bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn't do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This just pisses me off! Simply enrages me.

Not only was an innocent man accused of something he did not do, but such action made it more difficult for real victims to summon the courage to come out and name their abuser.

After this and cases similar to this one, it becomes a lot harder to think that someone is going to believe what the victim is saying.

What most victims struggle with, apart from fighting off the feeling of shame that is commonly felt after being abused, but that is, as we all know, unnecessary and irrational, is the fear that no one will believe them.

Rape, molestation, abuse is sometimes very difficult to prove in a court of law and with cases such as this one it only gets more difficult.

I understand people are poor, I understand you clutch at the last straw when you're fighting to survive, but what the "daddy" from this story did was he spat in the face of an innocent man and all the children out there who have been molested.

And he obviously emotionally abused his own child by forcing him to lie.

*clapping* Well done, daddy. You get Father of the Year trophy.

Get *ucked.

Anonymous said...

OMG

Laila said...

OMG is right, Anon! SavMed, I applaud your comment b/c you are exactly right! It's sad b/c this "dad" truly didn't care what he did to anyone... he was out for a gain & didn't care what he lost. Here's a little more of what he said in that taped conversation:

"...when asked how this would affect his son, Chandler replied, 'That's irrelevant to me...It will be a massacre if I don't get what I want. It's going to be bigger than all us put together...This man [Jackson] is going to be humiliated beyond belief...He will not sell one more record.'"

How sadistic is that?

Zie said...

The dad should be ashamed of himself! Because of what he did Michael Jackson was always accussed! All he ever did was give love to the kids! I never did believe that he did whatever it is that he was accused of doing! he is a sincere man who opened his heart and home to help people and the people just take advantage of him!

That dad will rot in HELL for sure!!