Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Exploring The Grove's Farmers Market

High everybody!! So yesterday I left work early and decided to check out the farmers market at the grove since I never really go there unless I am in need of starbucks which is everyday LOL but I never take the time to really look around at all the different eateries, shops and cool spots. So this time I took the time to explore and snapped a few pictures to show you... give me a second while I email myself the pictures, copy them to my picture gallery and post them here... be right back!

1 comment:

Zie said...

Hey gal!! Can't wait for the pics! The Grove is soo the place to be at! LOL!!! That will definitely be on my list of places to visit the next time i go to LA :) Of course that will be AFTER the meeting Soho part!! :) :)
Laila - Get down to LA also when i am there ok?? We're gonna have loads of fun and you can watch ur Lakers :)