Friday, June 26, 2009

Celeb twitter reactions to Michael's death

The following reactions were published on twitter by celebs on twitter... Personally i dont know what Miley Cyrus can possibly know about Michael Jackson but whatever...
In the hour following confirmation of his death, celebrities rushed to make their grief and condolences public:
My heart and prayers go out to the Jackson family, Michael himself, the fans, the friends and all who mourn this loss. I am crushed and in disbelief. We've lost a star but we've gained a legend. Rest In Peace Michael Jackson...The one and only, king of pop.
-SoHo



Miley Cyrus (mileycyrus):
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

MC Hammer (MCHammer):
I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP... I will be mourning my friend , brother, mentor and inspiration.. He gave me and my family hope. I would never have been me without him.

Lance Armstrong (lancearmstrong):
Terrible news about Michael Jackson and Farah Fawcett. My best to their friends, fans, and families.

Danica Patrick (DanicaPatrick):
I can not believe Michael Jackson and Farrah passed away. Rest in peace.

Wyclef Jean (wyclefjean):
Michael Jackson was my music god, he made me believe that all things are possible and through positive music he will live forever...

Alyssa Milano (Alyssa_Milano):
Remember the first time you saw him moonwalk? RIP Michael Jackson

Lindsay Lohan:
NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Josh Groban (joshgroban):
Definitely a "Where were you when..." day. Lost a great artist who had great demons.

Britney Spears (britneyspears):
He was a wonderful man and will be greatly missed.

John Mayer (johncmayer):
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ.

Perez Hilton (PerezHilton):
Grieving is not entertainment. That does not need to be public. That adds nothing to the story. I won't be running any pics. Please follow.

Ashton Kutcher (aplusk):
I plea to the public to refuse to consume media that does not respect the anonymity of Michaels children

Larry King (kingsthings):
I interviewed Michael Jackson when he 12 and with the Jackson 5

Mandy Moore (TheMandyMoore):
RIP michael jackson and farrah fawcett. what a tremendous loss in one day.... thoughts and prayers with their families and loved ones....

Kirstie Alley (kirstiealley):
Don't know what to say...so I will say I am so sorry for his family either way... What a horrible way to find these things out...sorry

John Legend (johnlegend):
Terrible news about Michael Jackson

Katy Perry (katyperry):
Oh my God.

Kim Kardashian (KimKardashian):
Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Marlon Wayans (babyway):
My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Ashley Tisdale (ashleytisdale):
I have to say, the 6 of us from HSM were very lucky to have met such an amazing man. I will remember that moment forever. RIP Michael

Stephanie Pratt (stephaniepratt):
"Wow Sad day Remembering how much you loved the thriller video when u were 2 yrs.old — Must have watched u dance 2 it a million times" - My mama just texted me that :(

Meghan McCain (McCainBlogette):
prayers go out to the King of Pop's family, a sombre day...

Jane Fonda (Janefonda):
I am stunned. My friend, Michael Jackson is dead. He lived with me for a week on "Golden Pond" set after "Thriller."

Ellen DeGeneres (TheEllenShow):
So sad to hear about Michael Jackson. His music changed our lives. The world has lost an amazing singer and dancer. I will miss him.

Sean "P. Diddy" Combs (iamdiddy):
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Rob Thomas (ThisIsRobThomas):
Official. Michael jackson dies at 50. Speechless.

California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (Schwarzenegger):
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Kelly Clarkson (Kelly_clarkson):
Such a sad day in Hollywood. You'll always be in my heart.

Hanson (hansonmusic):
It is difficult to think of a more impact full loss from the passing of an icon, than that of Michael Jackson.

3 comments:

Laila said...

This was really nice that ppl took time out to say sweet things about Michael. He will greatly be missed. He paved the way for a lot of artists today to be able to make it big - from using his beats, remixing his songs & just sheer inspiration that if a kid from Gary, IN can make it big, so can we all! Sad, sad! On a happy note, I love Hanson =)... last comment

Anonymous said...

Crazy, but that is how I learned that he passed..on Twitter..bizarre world of info sharing we live in now...
ciao lovelies. sobe

Anonymous said...

*attempts at moonwalk*

*fails miserably*

A wonderful musician. RIP