Friday, August 6, 2010

YINGEE"S FLEA MARKET EXPERIENCE!!!

Hi everybody!!! I want to thank Yingee for sending me her flea market pictures that were absolutely wonderful to see. Everybody there seems soooo talented! makes me want to join a flea market but I am not talented in the arts and crafts department LOL.
Ok in case you are not aware of it, I am collecting pictures from all our readers to post on the blog as SoHo Meets SoLo's official photo album!!! Yes!! I am very excited about that. I make a post with this information in a bit. Right now, I am creating a post with Yingee's awsome flea market pictures and descriptions so hang tight while I create the post!! Yingee, thank you soooo very much again. I really really really enjoyed your email as i did Fuser's you girls are amazing! thank you so much. ok hang tight everybody! I'll be right back!

No comments: