Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hi!!

Hi everybody!! I havent been on the blog for a couple of days and I hate it! LOL I hate when I go days without blogging. I am just in middle of this job search and I have been busy doing that and going to interviews but I now have a Job at a Fine French Pastry kitchen making amazing stuff. I dont work today so i will be blogging. Happy Sunday eveybody!! Well those of you for whom it's still sunday for. LOL I know I have a HUGE international audience if you will, so for most of you it's monday or tuesday so you are starting your week. I hope it's going well for you so far... Um ok I think that's it. LOL See you all soon with more posts!!

4 comments:

Yingee said...

Congrats, Mayra!! I am so happy for you that you get a job! I just went to interview today, too. And still considering should I take that job. Actually, I worked in that company for few years before. Good bosses, good colleagues, just look likes a happy family... but the job duties are not that challenging... But almost all of my friends said I should do it, as under this bad economy! But I need to reply the boss tomorrow! Such a misery...

Yingee said...

O... finally, I confirmed that job... And start to work on next Monday! But sometimes, I need to have few days trip to China factory. So, may be I will have less time to visit this blog. Anyway, I will keep my eyes on this blog and the news of Wentworth in my free time! Good luck Gals~ ;)

SoHo said...

Yingee!! omg congrats!!!! well even if you visit the blog less, we're still here. I am in that same position too. I cant be on the blog as often but will be here as much as possible. Thanx for congratulating me. I kept fighting for that job and finally got it. I am glad you did the same. LOL congrats again!

Fuser said...

happy for you ladies.
good luck :)