Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Edward Furlong


Ok so I was thinking about my high school days and I remembered my health/sex education teacher Ms Domac. Does that sound familiar anybody? Does the name Jackie Domac sound familiar? Well it should. She dated Terminator 2 star Edward Furlong for about 4 to 5 years. Anyway then I started thinking how mean my classmates were when we had to be taken to the computer lab at school to do research for a health class project and Ms Domac would take us and when we moved the mouse on the computers guess what popped up on all thirty something computer screens in the lab? Yes! candid pictures of Edward Furlong and my teacher Ms Domac together. Well her and Furlong were together during the four years I was at Venice high. IDK i may be giving too much information here LOL but anyway so yeah I thought that prank was soooo mean especially since she had claimed to have left him because she was beaten by him. IDK if that was true or not but anyway it was a big deal with the kids at school because at that time Furlong was only 14 or 15 and she was 29yrs old so yeah that's a big deal I guess. Anyway so that was my random thought for tonight LOL Ummmmmm... yeah ok. LOL Jackie Domac was really a great teacher in my opinion. I was in her peace club! LOL whatever but she was fun, I remember her grilling her veggie burgers when our class had a bbq day. LOL . Anyway ,now that I think about it, a lot of my teachers were actors... hmmmm.. I cant remember their names though. I remember one told me "BRAVO... you certainly live up to ur last name!" (side note guys: my last name really is Bravo) LOL anyway so yes
that's the story behind my high school health teacher and Edward Furlong. I think she used to be his agent then manager then fiancee then it was one big fight between those two. then she drove an SUV that some other actor gave her and she was being criticized for that because she was all for environment friendly cars and blah blah blah. so she had a hard time. Ok so now I am done for real LOL
I lied LOL side note on my high school, Venice...this high school has been used in numerous movies, commercials, videos...including Britney Spears "Baby one more time video" and most known for Grease and Grease 2 as Rydell High School and American History X.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me something.. Do you think he really beat her? It's not ironic question or something, I really want to find out what is your opinion about that :)

SoHo said...

Hi Anonymous,
to answer your question I am not sure if she really was beaten. I never personally saw any bruises or cuts on her exposed skin. I cant confirm or deny the rumors. I just know that she was an excellent lovable teacher. Thank you for reading :)