Wednesday, August 11, 2010

vegetarians?

As a vegetarian, I've had many people ask me why I dont eat meat, or what made me stop eating meat; you know what? I simply dont like it. It's too heavy on my stomach. I was criticized by my older sisters when I became vegetarian about 7 years ago and I dont miss meat one bit. I dont crave it I dont want it. Of course there are those people that think i am strange because I dont eat meat. they say i eat rabbit food or even with friends or family, when we go out, I am stuck eating a boring salad. It can suck sometimes but I want to know what you think about vegetarians, what are your thoughts on the vegetarian diet and would you become a vegetarian? keep in mind that I am NOT the type of person to tell ppl to stop eating meat or not to eat meat in front of me. That would be stupid. If you want to eat a giant piece of meat in front of me, please go right ahead. I dont mind as long as you enjoy your food and I am enjoying mine too. with that said, ok would you go vegetarian? Zie youre vegetarian right? anyway here's an interesting video for you guys on this subject

2 comments:

Zie said...

WOW Thanks..
I am not a vegetarian. I don't eat red meat but i do eat fish and chicken. And i love my veggies...

SoHo said...

oh I thought you were vegetarian for some reason. LOL glad you like ur veggies! lol