Friday, August 6, 2010

What is the big deal???


Ok so i was on msn just browsing the web for random stuff and I find picture of Audrey tautou (in picture above)with a title that reads most beautiful french women of all time. Now I have absolutely nothing against Ms Tautou, I just dont think she's hot at all!!! she's funny looking to me!! I mean sexy???? really??? I am sooo tired of everyone drooling over this girl when she's not a big deal at all as far as looks go!! Yes she's a great actress, yes i own a few of her movies, but really she's no prized pig. I tell you, she even seems a bit on the ugly side to me. you my definition of a hot french woman is Ms Virginie Ledoyen!!! now she's ONE SEXY FEMME!! BUT AUDREY??? GOSH SHE'S SO UGLY!! lol in my opinion of course now if you think Ms tautou is pretty well, ok that's fine but me personally... no i dont think she's sexy nor pretty. ok just wanted to say that cuz I am tired of everyone drooling over her when Ms Ledoven is really someone to drool over! below is a photo comparison. audrey and Virginie. The first picture is Virginie and the second is Audrey.

No comments: