Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wentworth's new girlfriend????????

Apparently Mr Miller was photographed with who is said to be his new love!!!! Miller was leaving the archlight theatre in hollywood with a blonde bomb shell!!!! her name? click below to find out and for pictures!e) They call her Fuser!!! LOL ha ha ha ha ha yes that's a photoshop picture LOL Fuser sent it to me. LOL I hope you dont mind that I posted it. LOL wow!!! ur one HOT GREEK GODESS!!! I tell ya, I think i have the hottest friends in the world!! I swear!! Thank you sooo much for the pictures Fuser!! it's great to finally put a face on ur name! LOL

5 comments:

Zie said...

NICE!!!!!! WOW Fuser!!! I am so jealous!!!

You look great ;)

Fuser said...

you're so crazy! lol
Zie don't be like this,maybe your boyfriend looks like Mayras too!
maybe we live in a universe who every man looks like Mayras boyfriend! lol

The paparazzi happens to be my best friend Vasiliki.
Lets give her an
applause please.huge Exclusivity!

SoHo said...

ha ha ha ha ha yeah dont you all wish u had my boyfriend? LOL dont you wish your boyfriend was hot like mine? LOL just kidding LOL

Yingee said...

Wa ha ha ha.... I wish my boyfriend look likes yours, too, Mayra!! Then, I don't want to go out anymore, I can stay at home look at him all day long... and never feel boring~ ha ha ha...

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.