Friday, August 6, 2010

Yingee's Flea Market experience!!!!! From Hong Kong!




Our lovely Yingee from Hong Kong was kind enough to send me some pictures of her two days she spent at a flea market selling her lovely hand made creations with her team that included william, kenry, and ocean. I tell you, they are one talented bunch!! check out their creations including our lovely Yingee's leather goods!!! I had so much fun to being two days seller in the flea market! That was our first time of join this kind of event! And it was a very good experience for us!

I selected some of the photos that we took in the flea market. You can see me in the photos, also some of my teammates. Our group called "M.I.F.", that's mean "Make It Free". It is the name of our design studio!

We have 4 members, William, he made some Greek Style Ships and Birds Ornaments made of Cement + Wood, also he's good at painting, you can see his post cards!

Kenry, she made Sunshine Dolls with some fabrics, so cute, right?

Ocean, He drew some cute animal paper fan, ha ha ha... very funny!

Lastly, me, Yingee, I made handmade leather accessories, rock n' roll style!! Yeah!

(O... some of my friends don't want to show their faces online... so... I cover them with their name... ha ha ha... hope they don't mind...!)

And the rest of photos were the building of the flea market, this building is used to provide some spaces/ workshops for those artists to develop their art or holding classes in there. Other photos shown the performences and goods we could found in these two days.

At last, there are two photos that I took in this year of the harbor in Hong Kong, a little bit raining on that night!

Hope you (you guys) enjoy it!!

Have a fun weekend everyone!!


Best regards,

Yingee

William's birds and boats that he made!!


Some people in the flea market making pottery!


William at our table with his creations!!! they're lovely!


Our team!! Me,Kenry,William, and Ocean!

My leather goods!! yes I made those!

The flea market!! lots of interesting stuff here!!


the hong kong harbor

2 comments:

Yingee said...

Thank you Mayra for posting this for me!! I am glad that you like this flea market.
And we are going to join another hand craft flea market in the end of Sept. So, we need to work hard on it now~ Thanks!

Fuser said...

Yingee all this is amazing!
and is nice to see you too!