Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My celeb encounters

Hi everybody! just another random thought... i've encountered many celebs in my few years of existence... let's see... let me see who I can remember...

Bobby Flay( tv chef) He's stuck up
Paula Dean (tv chef) She's awesome and really friendly. Her husband is funny!
Giada De Laurentes (tv chef)
Paul Rodriguez (comedian) was talking to me and my sis like he wanted to hook one of us up with is son. LOL like that'll happen!
Elvis Crespo (puerto rican singer) he kissed me
Steve-O (from jack ass) I almost hit him with my car when he came back from vegas one time and I was on my way to culinary school. saw him at LAX twice. going to vegas and coming back from vegas. He smelled like marijuana. LOL was with his buddies and he told me woah!!! whatever that means LOL
Britney Spears (singer/actress) she was working out at my gym (ballys) during the time ppl were calling her fat and she had drama with custody of her kids and all that crap. I went for my daily sessions with my personal trainer and as I arrive to the gym, I see a ton of paparazzi at the door, one of the security ppl opens the door for me and I squeeze in. I check in and head upstairs to where my trainer was waiting for me. When I see britney, I swear she was not fat at all!!! and all the treadmils were shut down so ppl wont work out next to her. of course since I was paying my trainer, I got to use the treadmill but believe me, she was not fat at all then she shoved me on her way out ha ha ha ha ha ha not purposely of course, she was with a group of ppl around her and walking fast as they were making their way to the exit door so naturally she shoved me with her nasty sweaty arm/shoulder cuz the space was small to exit but wutever my point being she wasnt even fat in person.
Selena Gomez(actress/singer) she is sooooo tiny!!! it's not funny! and she barely eats.. that's all I am gonna say. LOL her crew and producers and family AND family of co stars ate well but this girl OMG barely anything on her plate when there was so much food available!! One of her co star's mom was really cool and down to earth. she talked forever but had interesting things to say LOL we're both mexican maybe that's why LOL and she said i was pretty! LOL
Miley Cyrus I dont like her one bit but she's a nice girl. very polite. tiny little thing too.
Louie Anderson (comedian/actor voice of louie from cartoon life with louie) This guy is the most down to earth guy you'll ever meet!!! he's so funny and totally cool! I used to see him every weekend at LAX when i used to work there. every time I saw him I used to sing him the life with louie song that goes life with louie louie louie life with louie louie louie. LOL He was telling me something about his nephew's watch that he bought him worth thousands and the money he's put away for his educations and how they blow the money he gives them and stuff like that I was like damn do you wanna adopt me? LOL he just laughed but anyway this guy was always a pleasure to see every weekend.
A super rich rapper that i dont know his name and didnt know who he was but he was laughing at him cuz he thought it was funny that I liked his big puffy jacket so I asked him if i could sleep on it. lol I didnt know he was a rapper at this point LOL i just love how squishy it was and it was funny that he was letting me squeeze it just to laugh at me. LOL then after he left, I was told he's this super rich old school rapper. I guess... sure why not. LOL but he was cool and fun to talk to.
Rockmond Dunbar(played C Note on Prison break) I played a joke on him at LAX LOL I think I said sorry we are gonna have to detain you and he looked shocked LOL I said I know ur wanted or something like that LOL but anyway he got the joke and started laughing. He seems like a cool relaxed guy. I blogged about it I remember. I think the post said I met c note or something like that. IDK anyway that was fun....
Kanye West he's a jerk but when I met him, he was totally cool so yeah. LOL my co worker at the time, looked just like him so he asked for a picture of with him and I took it. I was like dang you two look alike LOL he looked at my friend's phone and laughed and they talked for a bit, i just watched cuz I am not a fan but he seemed nice at the time.
Gosh I know I've encountered more... I have a headache right now so I cant think straight. LOL
OMG LOL WENTWORTH MILLER!!!!! wow I almost forgot that one LOL well... what can I say about this one... GORGEOUS!!! SWEET!!! POLITE!!! FUNNY!!! SEXY!!! PERFECT!!! SMELLS MANLY!! ha ha ha ha the list can go on forever!!!

ok i'll be back with more when I remember them. LOL

1 comment:

Zie said...

U sure met a lot of celebs...but then again u are at celeb central ;)

Hmmm who have i met...let's see...

Jordan Knight - New Kids. He had a solo show here in Singapore and my friend actually got me tickets to go. I was really happy that i met him finally.

Kevin Richardson - BSB. Meeting Kevin was a dream come true for me!! After being in 'love' with him for sooo long. He was a really nice guy. We talked for a while. He thanked me for the gift and before he had to go we took a photo. He put his hand on my back and i literally plastered my face to his chest! I didn't want to let him go. He smelt so good! Musk and leather..*sigh*. sadly he left BSB but i am happy that i met him before he left.

Howie - BSB. A nice guy too. Really sweet

AJ - BSB. Very funny :)

I have yet to meet the 2 blondes of BSB Nick & Brian lol.

Orlando Bloom - I saw him right in front of me at the premiere of Pirates at Disneyland. He was soo cute and nice. Worth standing in line for almost 12 hours for hehehe

MR BIG - The band...they are so nice. We had a blast with them.

Rick Price - Australian singer. I love his music and when he came here for a concert i was at the airport to see him. :)

Jon Secada - He was the first celeb i really met up close. Really nice guy. Wonder what he is up to now?

For Asian celebs.
I met several actors & actresses from Indonesia.

Andrew Andika - Met him last Saturday at a Hi-Tea event. He's really nice and cute.

Chelsea Olivia - She's such a pretty girl.

Rezky Aditya - Shy guy but cute

Dude Harlino - Nice guy but rather quiet.

And of course...Bayu Kusumanegara
MAyra calls him my bf but he and i are just good friends.
Bayu's a really really nice guy. So down to earth. Everytime i talk to him it's like i am talking to my friend and not a celeb. He's just so funny and always makes me laugh ;)