Thursday, July 15, 2010

what's for dinner?


Alright since I dont know what to post anymore, I am going to post what I am making for dinner. basically a bell pepper and romain heart salad. take a look at what i've done so far... what you will need. a palm full of fresh cilantro. 1 lime... or yellow lemon. green, yellow and red bell peppers. I just used a tiny piece from all three cuz you'll have enough for two servings by the time you add all three pieces of bell peppers and the romain lettuce. a quarter white, yellow, or purple onion. a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper
slice the peppers into thin strips.

Saute the peppers in a little olive oil with some salt and pepper until soft but still crunchy. Remove from heat and let cool on a flat plate.



slice the onion thinly like this

Add the lemon juice, sliced onions, and chopped cilantro and mix together. Let marinate in the refrigerater for 3 hours.


Not done with recipe. I am updating this post as I make the salad.

2 comments:

fuser said...

...then stop talking and go back to the kitchen !!! lol

SoHo said...

ha ha ha ha ha ok ok. geez! LOL ok here is the rest just for you. LOL