Thursday, July 8, 2010

BACK HOME!!!

Hi everybody!! I hope you are all doing well. I just got back from my trip to mexico today. It's almost midnight so I'll have my posts tomorrow. anyway I missed you all sooooo much and I missed blogging but i am back now so let the blogging begin!! LOL BTW HA!!! MEXICO DID BEAT FRANCE!!! I WIN!!! Thanx Zie for keeping the blog alive while I was gone. Ok time for bed for me and I'll be back on tomorrow as soon as I unpack. well I gotta get me something to eat because I am starving!!! alright see you guys in a bit and thanx sooo much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Fuser said...

welcome back.
we miss you so much!
how was your vacations?details please!and don't forget the fotos.
Zie was great andsee did her best and that's why we love her too.
please try to keep us update about Wentworth, I know is not an easy thing to do but I know you can try, right?
WELCOME BACK

SoHo said...

Fuser!!!! Thanx so much for the warm welcome. I am glad to be back. Zie is just amazing!!! I am so thankful to have her on board. I will post videos and pictures as soon as I get them on my computer. thank you sooo much for sticking to my blog. I hope you are well. I missed you too. I missed everybody on here. but again thanx a billion for staying.