Monday, July 26, 2010

My korean market!!!


Oh how I love my korean market. I took a little trip to my korean market for some ingredients that i needed and decided, i'll take some pictures for my blog. well... here are my pictures. check them out. I LOVE this store. If ur ever out here in L.A. make sure to stop by. It's called California Market. BEST place ever! love it love it love it!!
This guy above, He looks awful!! puffy eyes and all.. eeeew but whatever, i guess people like that stuff... I"ll pass thank you.

This one was a huge blob of fish. I think you can barely see the teeth on the right hand side of the fish...it was HUGE










picture above: packs of fish cake.


Photo above: pickled radish


Photo above:lotus root!! I LOVE LOTUS ROOT!!


Tea. these looked soooooo good!!! I should've bought some. they look like fruit preserves that you mix in hot water to make tea!! they looked soooo good!! ok next time!

More tea!!


korean fruit drinks... They look really good eh?? funny how I havent tried them yet!!! hmmmm.... I should though. LOL


Everyone LOVES POPEYE!!! LOL I DO!!


The largest section in the market... you guessed it!!! KIMCHI!!!!!!!


Picture above: Half the shelf has soy bean paste... SUPER DELICIOUS!! that was one of the items on my shopping list. and the right side of the shelf in the red containers is gochugian. I think that's how you spell it. LOL but it was also on my shopping list. It's basically a red chili paste also VERY DELICIOUS!


Sliced fresh korean radish. This is used to put meat in. sort of wrap the meat inside the lotus root slice.


Lot's of delicious tofu!!!!! YUM!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE tofu!!


Last but not least RICE CAKES! I forgot the name for these things but they are basically rice dumplings if you will. kind of like gnocchi but made with rice flour instead of all purpose flour or wheat flour. whatever. LOL I was gonna get these cuz I have a recipe for them but I thought well i am the only one that's gonna eat this and I cant take in too many calories right now. so maybe next time.

Alright guys I hope you enjoyed joining me in my little trip to my korean market. Oh I have a couple more pictures so hang tight! LOL

2 comments:

Fuser said...

thanks for the ride!
I forget to pay on fund!!! lol

SoHo said...

ha ha ha ha ur very welcome! for friends, it's free!! LOL!! ;)