Tuesday, July 13, 2010

GOOD MORNING!!!



Good morning everybody!!! Well for some of you it's night. LOL.
Well anyway today I decided I am going to start eating eggs as my doctor recommended. I am not a fan of eggs but decided to make me an egg breakfast. So I fried two eggs and seasoned them with garlic salt, oregano, and ground black pepper. In the same pan I sauteed some sliced onion, blanched mexican squash, and green beans. seasoned that with a touch of salt and pepper and through in some sliced tomato. I also took two jalapeno peppers and fried those in the same pan with a touch of olive oil until the outside was charred. A good breakfast if I do say so myself. usually I have oatmeal. What do you usually have for breakfast? check out my breakfast below.

3 comments:

Fuser said...

I've no time for breakfast cause every morning I run like crazy to be in my work the right time!
usully i toke something in the way to my work. here we make this amazing pies with cheese..(or some cookies with choco works pretty fine for me)the coffee is the most important thing for us in the morming.Don'r speak to any greek before dring his morning coffee,lol
I like to seasoned my eggs with cayenne pepper (a bit hot), though,and eat some χωριάτικη salad with them.....
oh! now look what you have done! I'm hungry and I wanna eat eggs, lol

Zie said...

YUmmy!! i don't usually have breakfast. Lately though my mum prepares cheese sandwich for me when i go to work :) That's what i have and usually that's all that i have while at work :)

SoHo said...

Fuser OMG what cheese pie??? I LOVE CHEESE!!!!!! OMG TELL ME TELL ME PLEASE!! I am in love with greek food. it's very very healthy and delicious. In culinary school, that's what I ate the most. LOL I LOVE IT!!!! I seasoned my eggs with a tomatillo sauce that my mom makes. It's delicious but will definitely try them with cayenne pepper. I think i'll make one now. lol sssshhh dont tell. i am supposed to be on a diet now that I'll be having auditions to go to. LOL sssshhhh... ok here i go.

OMG Zie!!! you need to start eating more!!! It's bad not to eat all day!! OMG I LOVE grilled cheese sandwiches!!!!!! especially on rainy days! you should give them a try on a rainy day. LOL! with tomato soup. MMMMMMMMM!! OMG you girls are making me hungry and I am supposed to be on a diet!!! LOL