Thursday, July 29, 2010

Turkish hotness!!!



Ok so I remembered a song called "kiss kiss" by a Turkish singer, Tarkan. This man is super hot and has great music even though i dont understand a single word he says in his songs. LOL!! His song "kiss kiss" topped the charts of the hispanic community a few years back and it was my favorite song at the time. check it out. Oh and I have a new favorite song of his called "Kuzu Kuzu" Let me tell you, this guy is HOT and has BEAUTIFUL eyes too!!! ahhhh sigh!! ok enjoy!


3 comments:

Zie said...

I heard about this guy. WOW!! He is hot...his eyes reminds me of Went's ;)

Fuser said...

Zie! No! he is the most gayest turkish ...man... I ever see!
remand me the ian somerhalder dude,with this make up! lol
if you see him without eyeliner and maskara you'll change opinion.lol
at list wentworth is hot without all this makeup(thanks to the paparazzi we know that)lol

and BTW you are so beautiful.
love your photo.
I'll sent my picture on mondey

Fuser said...

aw!I just saw the sec clip(kiss-kiss),you know he stole it from LePa the greek singer?
(I'm sure LePa stole it from another singer..lol)

and without makeup hes more nice.