Monday, July 26, 2010

What do you eat?


As a vegetarian, I get a lot of people asking me what I eat. I simply respond everything everybody else eats except without the meat. Yes there are soy burgers, tofu "turkey deli slices" that dont have turkey in them, soy burger patties etc.. but I dont eat that stuff to often. I find it a bit to processed for me. though absolutely delicious. I like the meatless italian sausage. OMG that stuff is good. and lots of other stuff but in a normal day this is some of the stuff i eat. I try to eat healthy... like the picture above. this is a sample of the food I'll have in a day. breakfast lunch dinner and snacks. From left to right... A tofu deli slice sandwhich with a fried egg on whole wheat bread for lunch, For breakfast is oatmeal, for dinner is a romaine salad with a yogurt honey dressing and tofu cubes, and a cup of lentil soup. my snacks are fruits. nectarine grapes, and a banana.




One of my favorite breakfast/lunch items is half a sweet melon with plain greek style yogurt drizzled with mesquite honey topped with toasted almonds (ran out for this picture) and two chunks of watermelon on the side. OH MY STARS YOU GOTTA TRY THIS!!! you can use regular honey bee honey but i was just curious how mesquite honey tasted... lol really good actually lol. so give this a try or let me know what you like to eat? Oh yeah, I am a sucker for trail mix LOL


No comments: