Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mario Batali's Pizzeria Mozza!





K so yesterday was my boss's birthday so he and i and his sous chef hit up Pizzeria Mozza on highland and melrose. we get there and the reservation was under my name and omg it was PACKED!!! the place is small but they have killer pizzas!!! I am telling you village pizza is great but Pizzeria Mozza is OUT OF THIS WORLD DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!
the crust is sooooo thin and sooo crunchy and the pizza itself is light you can eat a lot of it. Anyway we ordered and antipasto and we got a really thick best bread on this planet with marinated eggplant. The bread is to die for!!!!!!!!!!!! killer delicious nice and thick on and crispy on the outside and fluffy and delicious on the inside!!!!!!!!!!! I am telling you this is the spot for great bread and pizza. I have not so good pictures that i will post a little later but seriously if you live out here in L.A. and havent been to Pizzeria Mozza, definitely check it out. And if yo dont live out here but do plan on visiting remember to come to this place!!! It's on highland and Melrose. I always passed by it but thought it was overrated and boy was I surprised why they had so much hype!!! I was supposed to go with Philippe but yes Philippe ur still stuck in Paris so I couldnt help myself. LOL!! sorry. we'll go together when ur back I promise!!!

anyway so check out Mario Batali's Pizzeria Mozza. By the way, when you go there, be prepared to be rushed cuz they seem a little rude coming to ur table and wanting to take the plates away when ur not finished eating. that's the only drawback. other than that, it's a great place for pizza!!

2 comments:

Zie said...

WOW!! Everything looks YUMMY!! You're making me hungry for pizza...

Hanan said...

Hmmmm...I can almost smell it! =D