Thursday, February 18, 2010

I am bored

I've been bored lately and have not been posting anything really. Not that I've not been coming to the blog because I do come everyday but I just have nothing to post anymore. LOL I was going to post about this past tuesday which Marti Gras was celebrated but I think it's too late now LOL. unless you guys still want a Marti Gras post. LOL! anyway I just got back home from school. it's 10:18pm here and I am ready to sleep. I've had a VERY long day. Gonna find more stuff to post about and tomorrow I am off so I will have some adventures to do. In the meantime thanx for stopping by. that really means a lot to me. :)

SoHo

BTW I am going to school to learn French!!:D

1 comment:

Zie said...

Comment allez-vous ? Puits de sommeil. Bonne nuit

I took a bit of French also actually! LOL!! But it was a while back and i didnt continue. I prefer Spanish :)