Saturday, February 20, 2010

First movie assignment!


Alright well you all know now that I am taking French which I am so excited for because it will be my fourth language. yeah I am crazy about speaking as many languages fluently as I can LOL so French will be my 4th language. After French, I will learn German and Korean. Anyway so in French class I was assigned my first movie homework assignment. Basically I am supposed to watch a French movie and give a presentation on it. So since i have no clue about French movies, I asked Philippe to give me some suggestions. THIS GUY WATCHES SO MANY MOVIES IT's CRAZY!!! LOL So he gave me a list of movies and now I have written the list down and am taking it with me to work. I should be leaving work about an hour early today so I will stop by a French movie rental place out here on Pico and idk what other street to rent these movies. I am soooooooooooooooo excited!!!! I really cant wait. It's like I want to fast forward time and already speak french so I could move on to the next language LOL!! Ok remind me to tell you guys about me going to paris pastry bakery because I did go. Alrighty then I am off to work but will see you soon with my movie findings. SEE YOU SOON and THANX FOR VISITING!!!

SoHo

1 comment:

Zie said...

I love Amelie..my favourite French Movie :)