Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!! My birthday plan tonight!


Yay!!!!!! It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want to, you would cry too if it happened to you! LOL ok ok I didnt have to type that song LOL anyway so today is my birthday and guess where I'll be going to celebrate tonight??? The Bazaar by Jose Andres!!! (I love this chef!!!!) at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills!!! so this restaurant is supposed to be one of L.A's best of the best restaurants and it's fairly new only been in existence for two years I think. Anyway my reservation was booked last night and I couldnt believe there was actually a table available!! this place gets booked for months in advanced. Anyway I am soooooo excited to go there but I have nothing to wear so guess what? I am going shopping!!!! YAy!!!! I havent gone shopping in literally two and a half years!! I always work and when I am done with work and I wanna hang out, I go right after work with co worker/s in my work close just to relax and hang out. and also a lot of the time I am so tire from work I just go straight home shower and go to sleep, wake up the next morning and work again so I never saw a reason to buy new clothes but I am treating myself today. LOL I'll be back to tell you guys all about it. No worries, I'll have pictures too!! I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

No comments: