Thursday, February 11, 2010

foodnetwork anybody?


the set
So if you watch the food network, you probably know Ms Paula Dean (i've blogged about her before) and you probably know who bobby flay is. well today at the grove they were filming a foodnetwork episode with both bobby flay and paula dean. Giada de laurentis was there as well but not in the episode and I dont like her anyway LOL!! she went to go eat at my restaurant. Bobby Flay I am not a fan of either but still snapped a few pictures of the production. the film crew was getting in my face about not taking pictures but I was with my boss and he's pretty rude and said hey this is America I can take pictures of whatever I want I signed no paper that says i wont take pictures and ur on public street anyway so I'll continue to take pictures and they backed off QUICK!! LOL!! anyway so I got my pictures of Paula Dean and Bobby Flay. Check it out!!
oh yeah long after the shoot was over and everybody went home, I saw steven baldwin, Alec baldwin's brother shopping with some really super super super super super skinny girl




Paula Dean and her crew. She was so nice and would tell everybody that said hi to her that she loved them LOL she was awesome. She was working while her husband sat back near a restaurant and read the local paper ha ha ha ha ha!!


Paula Dean and Bobby Flay way in the back between takes


Bobby Flay

No comments: