Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Amelie



K so one of the movies listed on Philippe's must see movie list was Amelie. It's about this girl who works in a paris caffe who goes outta her way to help others She's a little weird but you know what? I found it sooooooooooooo creepy that she does a lot of the things I do!!!!!!!! like sticking ur hand in a barrel of beans at the store! or noticing things in a movie that nobody else notices or looking at ppls faces in the movie theater when they're watching a movie just to see what they look like. I even pick up rocks and keep them... well if they are pretty enough. Anyway I found this character to be very similar to me that it creeped me out and I wanted to turn it off. I am still watching the movie. I've been busy with school and work that it's taken me three days to watch this movie. I'll be done tomorrow for sure. it'll be my fourth day of trying to finish watching this movie LOL it's not that it's long but i've been sooo busy I cant just sit and enjoy it in one shot. LOL Zie I know you love Amelie so this post is especially for you. LOL and for those who have not watched it, you should. check out the trailer below.>


1 comment:

Zie said...

awww thanks...i just love this movie...yup she is a bit creepy but cute :)