Thursday, February 25, 2010

Amaury Nolasco(sucre on prison break) twitter page


THANK YOU HANAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to see that Mr. Nolasco has finally signed up for a twitter account. Yes, thanx to Hanan we now know that "Sucre" will be chatting it up with his followers on his twitter page and this allows fans to know what it's like in a day in the life of Amaury Nolasco. Pretty cool dont you think? well thank you again Hanan and here's the url she has provided to Amaury's twitter page. Maybe we can ask him if Went's twitter news is real?

http://twitter.com/amaury_nolasco

1 comment:

Hanan said...

I was thought to ask him about Wentworth on Twitter for a second, but then I found that it might be impolite to ask him that.

I do not want him to think that there are people who are following him on Twitter because he is the only link that bind them to Wentworth....and I don't really think he know something about it.

Anyway, I'm happy that this information (him on twitter) made you happy!

As for Wentworth, we must have faith that he will...Let's pray and hope! =)