Saturday, October 31, 2009

FASTER WENTORTH!!! FASTER!!

Hi everybody!!! sorry i've been away. I havent been home for a few days. Anyway HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!! I love halloween!!! So today is Halloween and aside from it being today and my favorite holiday, I got a double surprise on my way to work!!! surprise one was that my boss was carpooling with me because his motorcycle is having electrical problems so he drove us to work in my car. Surprise two was I SAW WENTWORTH MILLER AGAIN!!!!! TODAY!!! YAY!!!

I am happy to report that he's back home safe and sound from toronto. I tell ya this guy is an early bird. It was about seven 40 when I saw him driving behind my boss and I. So my boss was driving my car down a major street and I was just looking around enjoying the scenery since I wasnt driving this time. as we approached a small intersection I see a familiar person in a black suv. "OMG THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND FROM PRISON BREAK!!" I Yelled. My boss was like no way! really? I was like yeah look slow down so that he can turn into the lane next to us and you'll see. I swear it's him!"
so we slowed down A LOT and my goodness Wenty was driving incredibly slow!! either that or we were in a hurry to get to work!! So has the black SUV lines up next to us my boss looks at him and says oh wow that really is him huh? I was like YEAH!! OMG HE"S SO HOT!!! So my boss is like roll down ur window and say hi to him" I was like "No! I am not gonna do that! I'll looks so stupid" LOL!!! "Mayra just say hi to him!" "NO!" fine. "OMG i dont have my phone!!!! I left it at your house!!!! damn I was going to call my friends Zie and Laila!!" "For what?" to tell them that I am staring at Wentworth Miller as we speak ha ha ha ha ha!!!" "Damn Mayra, look at you throwing yourself at him" "first of all, he's crazy hot! what girl wouldnt throw herself at him. just look at him!"
at this point Mr. Miller goes in front of us now and turns into a small street then right away into a parking lot with a bunch of little shops that were all still closed. including a papa johns. I take one more look and then we're off.

I was being teased all day about this by my boss. he even went as far as calling me a whore for some reason LOL!!! I guess cuz he really felt I threw myself at Went which yes, I admit I did LOL!! anyway that was my morning today. I'll be back with more posts!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!!!

5 comments:

Yingee said...

O... SoHo, such a lucky gal! You saw him again!!! I miss him so much!! You really have a happy Halloween, o... How's Went look like now? does he grow his hair? Tell me more about him, please!!!

Zie said...

OMG! HOW COOL!! See i told u! You'd see him back in LA soon and you did!! LOL!!

Hanan said...

OMG ! What a BEAUTIFUL morning?! The best way to start a day, a weekend end, a week or even a month!!

You have an incredible chance to live in the same town as him. Do you realize that every time you leave your home you have 89% chance to cross his way?!... If I had all the opportunities you've had, I think I'd be married to him & pregnant with his first child!

Haha...your boss seems so cool & funny you are one of the luckiest girl Mayra!

Thanks for sharing!

PS: I would throw myself at him but...shhhh!

PSS: Next time don't forget your phone not for a call but photos.I require photos for the next time, even bad! ;)

HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN!

Doreen said...

WOW WOW WOW!
Lucky you seing Wentworth on Halloween :) I'm happy for you! And I'm happy he's still got some time to spend in L.A. *lol*

SoHo said...

Hanan you crack me up!!! LMAO!!!

Lovely,Yingee,
awwww you two are sweet. gonna make me cry LOL thanx so much.

yingee, he looked beautiful. LOL
hair growing in. maybe a day without shaving. sexy. LOL