Monday, October 19, 2009

sorry everybody

I was supposed to start updating the blog days ago but just as I got off the phone with Zie, I get packed with things I had to do first. I have to work today so will post when I get back... oh wait, I'll be out all night too. grrrrrrrrrr umm ok I promie I'll post as soon as i get a chance to. most likely on tuesday us time LOL cuz I'll be off from work so I am looking forward to that. thanx for coming everybody. BTW La Toya Jackson went to have dinner at my restaurant... I dont wanna judge and will not judge but she kinda looked like a stripper. LOL I know that's judging isnt it? lol ok I'll be back soon thanx for ur cooperation!!

SoHo

1 comment:

Sweet-n-Stuff said...

Hey Mayra,

If she looked like stripper, she looked like a stripper. Some statements convey the facts, not judgment.