Friday, October 9, 2009

My new menu!!


Ok so some of the items on my new menu are a black and white chocolate mousse, L'ile flottant (French for floating island), Marbled brownie with french vanilla ice cream and toasted hazel nuts, spiced pumpkin souffle, strawberry and rhubarb cobbler, and plenty more that I cant remember right now LOL!!! anyway I only have a picture of three of them so here are the pictures of my black and white chocolate mousse, L'ile flottant, and spiced pumpkin souffle... I strayed away from my original idea of a very french dessert menu... I didnt want to do that but I did want ppl to have items that are more familiar to them. ok enough talk more show so here they are!! enjoy!!!




Black and white chocolate mousse.




L'ile flottant kind of like a poached merengue on creme angaise but it's not really creme anglaise it's more of a vanilla sauce but not really.. LOL drizzled with caramel sauce and topped with toasted slivered almonds for a nice crunch. garnished with mint leaves.


closer look at my spiced pumpkin souffle


spiced pumpkin souffle sprinkled with powdered sugar on top.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!!

Zie said...

OMG!! The mousse!!! YUMMY!!!! Everything looks good :)
I am gonna try making a peach cobler. Dunno how that will turn out but at least i tried hehehehe.